Hope Honor Heal is dedicated to repairing the relationship between law enforcement and the communities they protect.
- Hope – Hope that together we can make a better tomorrow.
- Honor – Honor those who dedicate their lives to serving our communities.
- Heal – Heal the racial injustices of the past through open dialog and local, state legislative reform
Help end the conflict the between law enforcement and the communities they protect.
- Establish a “Hope Honor Heal Oath” that communities and law enforcement agencies can adopt as a public/private promise toward resolution.
- Host community listening sessions to promote dialogue and discussion
- Create online content that addresses the viewpoints of all sides
Raise awareness of the mental health needs of survivors of traumatic violence.
- Host the “Hope Honor Heal 5K Walk” during Mental Health Awareness Month
- Host webinars to educate law enforcement and community members about the mental health impact of traumatic violence
- Raise funds for non-profit organizations that provide mental services for law enforcement and at-risk communities
Support policy that addresses the systemic issues of biased policing and racial injustice.
- Advocate for the creation of the “Hope Honor Heal Act” which seeks to provide a legal framework for enacting meaningful reforms.
- Collaborate with law enforcement policy makers and community leaders to suggest policy
- Raise public awareness to existing policies and the effect of said policies on both law enforcement and communities